Please let us know if you are interested in Life Insurance strategies that include investors paying for most or all of your insurance premiums.
LIRP: Life Insurance Retirement Planning
What Is A Life Insurance Retirement Plan (LIRP)?
- Accumulation & Distribution Tool
- No Income Limits - Not A Function Of Income
- No Contribution Limits - It's A Function Of Asset Base
- No 1099s To File - You Don't Have To Tell IRS
- Multiple Growth Strategies - Equities Or Guaranteed
- Tax Free Retirement Income - The Best Way!!!
- Long Term Care Coverage - If Disabled Or Major Illness
- No Legislative Risk - Will Be Grandfathered
How Do You Get This Program?
- Contribute from your own bank account
- Use other people's money – "OPM" - Danny Devito, 1991 movie
"Business... that's easily defined – it's other people's money"
~ Peter Ferdinand Drucker
- A bank loans you money to fund the program
- No Money Down
- No Principal payments
- No Interest payments
- No payments!!!
- For 50% financed: you must earn $100,000 per year
- For 100% financed: you must have $10 million in assets
- Must be healthy!
What Are The Many Uses Of A LIRP?
- Creating a self-completing retirement plan
- Avoiding the threat of higher income taxes in the future
- Addressing estate tax issues at death
- Guaranteeing what you want to happen financially will happen whether you are here or not
- Paying for college education
- Become your own bank
- Addressing long term care needs later in life
- Creating a tax-free income stream at retirement